Your Home. Our Care.
Everyone’s support needs are different, and we want to ensure you’re receiving the best care for your needs – even if that means delaying your welcome to Carinity Brownesholme. We encourage you to consider all care options.
In addition to residential aged care, Carinity helps seniors in the Toowoomba and surrounding region to live full and independent lives in the comfort of their own homes and local communities.
Carinity Home Care offer a full range of services from basic support to keep you healthy and safe at home, assisting with personal and nursing care, and getting you out and about in your local community.
Our locally-based teams make it a priority to really listen and understand your individual needs and interests, and work with you to develop a tailored solution. Whatever you want to get out of life, we’ll work with you to make it happen.
And when the time comes, we’ll be there to help you transition to Carinity Brownesholme. Carinity is here to help, whichever way we can.
Why Choose Carinity?
When joining Carinity Home care you will enjoy:
- A dedicated locally-based Lifestyle Coordinator to call directly, ensuring you have a consistent point of contact.
- Low-cost and innovative options to make your budget stretch further.
- Our service rates are inclusive with no “HIDDEN” fees. We don’t charge to visit you, or to deliver care, in your home.
- We match you and your carers, ensuring a familiar face and someone you trust.
- Your family are always welcome to join you when getting out and about.
- We’re flexible. It’s easy to adjust services around your plans and ensure your services adapt with you.
- We don’t charge an exit fee and we’ll help you make the switch because we want what’s best for you.